Solibro's workshops in Germany
•SRAB, a Solibro R&D center in Sweden, has already designed two generations of co-evaporation coater (SL1-SL2), four generations of CIGS production technique, and the co-evaporation point sources of core components;
Solibro has a staff of 55 are at the headquarters in China, 74 at Solibro Hi-tech (its production line delivery company in Germany), and 34 at SRAB (its R&D center in Sweden). Among whom over 60% staff are hold a doctoral degree and master's degree. Professor Lars Stolt, a Solibro co-founder, has been leading the R&D at the company since its establishment. He is now CTO of Solibro Bussiness Unit at Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Limited.
Solibro CIGS co-evaporation equipment, an independent engineering design
• Major technical features: evaporation from the bottom up, multi-point sourcesystem, and relatively large distance between sources and substrates;
• Advantages for industrialization: robust performance, great reliability, high production, convenient maintenance, high operation ratio and future efficiency, and flexibility in technological upgrading;
• Core equipment: co-evaporation coater;
• Core elements: the co-evaporation technique and point sources of co-evaporation;
• SRAB, a Solibro R&D center in Sweden, has already designed two generations of co-evaporation coater (SL1-SL2), four generations of CIGS production technique, and the co-evaporation point sources of core components;
• Self-owned intellectual property, including design drawing, technical know-how, among others, which involves 67 patents.
With 35 years of R&D and 10 years of real production experience, Solibro has demonstrated the complete experience and capabilities of turnkey projects. The low-cost, highly efficient CIGS technology has drawn great attention worldwide.