- Mr. Yuan Yabin, who is of the Dai Ethnicity, was born in November, 1968. Holding postgraduate degree and engineer qualification, he currently serves as the President of Hanergy Holding Group and the Chairman of the Board of Hanergy Thin Film Power Group.
Mr. Yuan studied in Harbin Institute of Technology in China from 1986 to 1990 majoring in fluid transmission and control, and obtained a bachelor's degree in engineering. From 2000 to 2003, he studied at the School of Economics and Management of Tsinghua University and obtained a master's degree in business administration.
- Mr. Yuan has served as Designer, Associate Director and Director of the Non-Standard Design Office of the Assembly Product R&D Department at the China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology, Deputy Director of the Secretariat of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) National Committee, Director of the First Bureau of the General Office of the CPPCC National Committee, and Director of the Office of the Subcommittee for Handing Proposals of the CPPCC National Committee. He is also the member of the 9th and 10th All-China Youth Federation, Standing Committee member of the 11th All-China Youth Federation, Vice President of the 4th Youth Federation of Institutions directly under the Central Government and Board Member of China Law Society.
Lam Yat Ming, Eddie
Dr. Vice Chairman
- Dr. Lam has years of experience in banking and financing. Dr. Lam is a post- doctorate in Financial Engineering from Shanghai Jiaotong University and holds a doctor of philosophy degree in Finance from Hong Kong Chinese University.
- Dr. Lam is also a Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner and Fellow of The Institute of Financial Accountants. Dr. Lam has worked at various financial institutions, including CITIC Securities International, China CITIC Bank International, BCT, Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation, and Standard Chartered Bank. He was a research team advisor for the Korean Government, Shanghai Futures Exchange and Countrywide Financial Corp. He has published over 30 financial books in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, covering stock analysis, investment psychology and financial planning, and he also has published articles in a number of newspapers and international academic journals.
Mr. Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Si obtained a bachelor's degree in accounting from Shandong College of Economics in 2002.
- Mr. Si is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a Certified Internal Auditor and a Certified Public Accountant of China. Mr. Si has extensive financial and comprehensive management experiences. He joined Hanergy Holding Group in April 2014.
Mr. Financial Controller
- Mr. Huang Songchun obtained a bachelor’s degree in economics from Northern Jiatong University (now Beijing Jiatong University) in 1988.
- Mr. Huang worked at Guangshen Railway Company (now Guangzhou Railway (Group) Company) from 1988 to 2004 and joined Hanergy Holding Group Limited (“Hanergy Holding Group”) in 2004. Mr. Huang currently serves as the management in Hanergy Holding and certain subsidiaries.
- Mr. Xu obtained a master's degree in microelectronics and solid-state electronics from Institute of Semiconductors at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2004.
- Mr. Xu joined Apollo Precision (Fujian) Limited in 2010 and currently acts as key management personnel at the Company. Mr. Xu is currently responsible for the domestic operations of Hanergy’s flexible industrial application department and research and development of new technology for Hanergy’s equipment business department.
- Mr. Zhang Bin obtained a master's degree in engineering from Beihang University in 2009.
- Mr. Zhang has over 20 years’ experience in corporate brand and sales management. For the past five years, he was the Vice President of Jomoo Kitchen & Bathroom Appliances Co., Ltd. Mr. Zhang is currently the Senior Vice President of Hanergy Holding Group Limited.
Independent Non-executive Directors