1, Set up and manage a large customer marketing team • Expand government and market resources, flexibly use policies and regulations to carry out business cooperation;
2. Formulate and implement strategies and plans for major client development and fulfill the goal of major client development;
3. Fully tap the PV industry market, focusing on large-project cooperation opportunities;
4. Expand cooperation among related industries and achieve cross-industry sales;
5. Develop and implement effective marketing plans and programs to achieve sales targets;
6. Effectively manage contract targets and promote project construction and delivery;
7. Periodically review team sales performance and manage marketing expenses.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 10 years of major client management;
2. Director of major client or strategic customer department from a well-known large-scale company(s) in the fields of electricity, photovoltaic, new energy, solar thermal, wind power, welding power, co-generation, high equipment, building materials, military, glass curtain wall, BIPV, architectural design, as well as mobile energy applications such as for a vehicle or boat;
3. Possessing related resources regarding major client marketing or architecture industry.